星期一, 12月 04, 2006

Garth Coe got married!


A good friend of mine from childhood named Garth Coe, recently got married. The wedding was in Palos Verdes, California (a beautiful little peninsula that overlooks the Pacific Ocean). Both Garth Coe & his brother Drew figure into alot my early memories of high school. I am very happy for Garth & his new wife Jamie. It couldn't have happened to nicer people!

In addition to us both being musicians (he's a pro, I am definately an amateur), we share an interest in high-performance bicycles. We used to race road bikes on the same team.

Garth has since decided to focus more on fixed gear/track cycling and long distance running. I went back to mostly doing Chinese martial arts for my exercise.

He is also finishing with his film scoring certificate at UCLA. He tells me that it is his new house is going to have a nice recording studio. Knowing Garth, I believe this is probably an understatement. He has never been a man to do anything halfway.

Hopefully next time I am out in Los Angeles (in a few months), I'll be able to hang out with Garth.

沒有留言: